Monday, February 23, 2009

Still Going Strong, Still Going Green

Like I mentioned on the previous blog, I found some great online material on sustainability and traveling. After the Article on the Mayakoba and Hacienda, the next article I found was on The Mexico Premiere's site.

This article is especially poignant in that it addresses the issues while encouraging everyone to do there part. It gives a brief history of the recognition of the sustainability of our planet. I was getting excited as I read on!

The way I look at it, when you go on vacation, you want to go to the most beautiful places on Earth, right? Well what makes that stop beautiful? If you really think about what you want in your vacation, you will surely feel the serenity of that exact spot! Try it now! Sit back and hear the waves, trees blowing in wind, or birds calling…

Mexico is a gorgeous place to visit! It’s nice to know that your resort isn’t destroying the natural environment, but helping keep it alive and beautiful. This article highlights the beauty of Mexico and the efforts that are being taken to keep it magnificent for you and your loved ones. I also suggest you send a link to this Mexican Tourism Board article to a friend and family member with whom you plan on traveling!

Check out all of our Mexican Locations at our AskAboutHoneymoons page!

No comments:

Post a Comment